I played the intro level of this game for YouTube and enjoyed it. Very challenging but fun. The radar was a lifesaver.
A downloadable game for Windows
In Carnivalien you play as an alien that has crash-landed on Earth and is being chased by government agents. The crash wrecked your spaceship and now your only means of getting home is collecting enough spaceship parts to make repairs.
You crashed right next to a carnival and it's within the carnival you must reclaim them. Jump into carnival rides, eat carnival food for power ups and pick up carnival tickets to aid you on your way — all while avoiding capture!
Mouse & Keyboard
- Alex Nygaard Andersen — Artist
- Alexander Severin Hou Borgert —Programmer
- Samuel Chaput — Programmer
- Simon Dannevang — QA&UR
- Minoo Farazdaghi — Artist
- Lani Feldstedt — Game & Level Design
- Josefine Gebuhr Rasch — Artist
- Christopher Herup — Artist
- Emil Isenbecker — Programmer
- Andreas Johnsen — Programmer
- Mathias Loose — Composer
- Camille Pamperin — Artist
- Rasmus Ravn — Audio Designer
- Oliver Schümann — Artist
- Mads Strømberg Petersen — Game & Level Design
- Sejr Thomsen — Artist
- Marie Falk Vinther — Producer
- Nina Weilbächer — Director